Take Your Class To The New African American History Museum On A Trip To Washington, DC
Orlando Has Cultural And Entertainment Attractions Perfect For Educational Student Experiences
Explore St. Augustine
Oldest City Is One Of Our Most Popular Educational
Chicago - Rich In History With Cultural Sites & Attractions
Perfect For An
Educational Tour Experience
Tour the Old & New SouthOn a class tour to
Atlanta, Savannah or Charleston.Tour one of all three
Take your class on an Overnight Stay and sleep under a rocket at Kennedy Space Center. It`s a blast of a trip!
St. Louis Catherdral-Basillica
Discover it on a Class Trip To New Orleans
Old State House
One Of Many Sites On A Boston Class Trip
Your Class Tour To Philadelphia
Constitution Center Museum, Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin & more!
The Statue of Liberty Plus Hundreds Of Other Attractions
On A New York City Class Trip
Tour The Nation`s Capitol
& Meet Your Legislators On A Washington,
DC Student Tour
A Proven Process Makes Organizing Student Tours Easy
An Educational Tours trip typically starts with a representative assisting a teacher to plan their class trip. We work directly with sponsoring teachers to understand their goals for class trips, find the best options to meet their budgets, assist with presenting and recruiting participants, and organizing every detail to make sure the trip is a success.
How The ET Tour Process Works
Teacher works with an Ed Tours Professional to select a standard package or create a custom trip.
- Ed Tours professional assists teacher with all details for their specific trip including travel schedule, transportation options, attractions and excursions, and all other aspects related to the trip.
- Ed Tours completes a written itinerary and provides teacher with guaranteed trip pricing information.
- Ed Tours assists teacher in setting out the parameters for participation.
- Ed Tours assists teacher with information about the class trip to share with interested parents and students to help encourage participation.
- Ed Tours prepares a letter to parents outlining the trip in detail along with a travel agreement form that must be completed and submitted to the teacher sponsor to sign up for the trip.
- Ed Tours works with teacher and school to set up a convenient system for collecting payments from participants. Convenient online payment with debit/credit cards is the preferred method. Ed Tours offers sophisticated ecommerce option that can be custom programmed for every tour. However, the school usually collects payments from participants for single day trips.
- Teachers receive regular email notifications on status of their student participants. They can also login to the website to view the status of their trip when the online payment/ecommerce option is being used.
- Once the trip registration period closes the Ed Tours professional finalizes all remaining details and assists teacher with coordinating group departure.
- Ed Tours professional provides necessary information for all chaperones to prepare them for duties and responsibilities while on the trip.
- Ed Tours professionals work with hotel in advance of arrival to help ensure a smooth check in process.
- An Ed Tours representative is available throughout the tour to assist teacher and chaperones and ensure the trip is a success.
Once tour wraps up, Ed Tours professional organizes group departure for a safe trip home, and follows up with teacher to complete all end-of-trip details.
GREAT DESTINATIONS FOR STUDENT TOURS